This one day course will give you the skills to deliver Child Sexual Exploitation training, in-house. It will give you the confidence to present and facilitate a one day training course.
The course itself is designed to give attendees the confidence to present and facilitate a one day training course in Child Sexual Exploitation training in the workplace.
Being able to speak in public does not always come naturally and the course can help attendees to overcome this.
On completion of the course, attendees will be able to deliver an interactive session on:
- Recognising the signs and indicators of child sexual exploitation
- The different types of abuse
- The legislation around child sexual exploitation
- How to report child sexual exploitation
- Information sharing, confidentiality and consent
- Organisational responsibilities
The fees are
£495 for the first person
£450 for each additional attendee from the same organisation
There is no VAT on the fees.